*These are songs from the band Fall Out Boys matched to questions about books.*
This tag was created by Maddie from Twobookteens.
1. Sugar, We’re Goin’ Down- a book character who can’t stop being jealous
Celeste from The Selection series. She is always so concerned about other people succeeding, that she doesn’t notice she is pushing herself further away from winning the selection.
2. Dance, Dance- a book that makes you want to dance with all the happy feels
I have never read a Stephanie Perkins or Rainbow Rowell book which seems to be the answer people normally go with. Instead, I’m going to pick any of Kasie West’s contemporary books, specifically On The Fence.
3. Thnks fr the Mmrs- your NOTP (A couple that you didn’t want to end up together)
I have a lot of NOTP’s, but I’m going to go with the most well known one; Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games. I have never liked them together and will never understand the hype surrounding them.
4. Folie a Don’t- a book or series you don’t plan on finishing
The Maze Runner series by James Dashner. I read the first book, and I have no plans on continuing. With that being said, I do plan on seeing the movies with my friends.
5. I Don’t Care- a book character that does what they want, regardless of judgement
I really liked Maddie’s answer for this one, so I’m going to say the same thing. Fred and George from the Harry Potter series. Fred and George always do whatever it is that they want to do, and they don’t care who doesn’t agree with them. They don’t feel bad about going against authority, as long as they think they are doing the right thing or are having fun.
6. West Coast Smoker- a book with a hardcore character
I’m going to go with Celaena from the Throne of Glass series. You can’t get too much more hardcore than the best assassin in the land competing against other assassins.
7. What a Catch, Donnie- a book with a troubled main character
Meadow from the Murder Complex series. I can’t exactly explain why without spoilers, but she does live in a world where the death rate is higher than the birth rate.
8. 20 Dollar Nose Bleed- a book with a good combo of authors
I have only read two books with a lot of authors writing together, and I didn’t like either one. If I had to pick which one had more popular authors it would be My True Love Gave to me edited by Stephanie Perkins.
9. Death Valley- a book with an apocalyptic setting
The Host by Stephanie Meyer. The Host is a book set in the future where aliens come down to earth and start taking over the human race.
10. Miss Missing You- a ship that just keeps getting ripped apart
Todd and Viola from The Knife of Never Letting Go trilogy, especially in the last two books. They can never manage to catch a break.
11. Save Rock and Roll- a book that saved you from a reading slump
The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost, is one of my favorite books and saved my from a reading slump a little while ago.
12. Centuries- a wonderful book you’ll remember for centuries
I always mention these books, but Inkheart by Cornelia Funke or The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine.
13. Irresistible- a love interest you couldn’t resist
Zack and Cammie from the Gallagher Girl series. An assassin and a spy dating is one of the coolest couple ideas I have ever read about.
14. Immortals- a book character who refuses to die
Luke from the Percy Jackson series. Luke is one of those characters who always has a back up plan, and you just can’t get rid of him.